First let me say, I have seen similar recipes but I do things a little differently. I love this Parmesan Crusted Chicken With Provolone And Bacon Recipe! My whole family loves it so much that it is almost always a weekly or Bi-weekly meal for my meal planning.
If you are like me and always looking for a great deal on chicken, check out my post Amazing Deals On Meat At Zaycon Fresh . This is a great way to stock your freezer with fresh meat so you are ready for weekly meals and planning. Plus the amount of money you save is awesome.
Back to the Parmesan Crusted Chicken Recipe. This meal is pretty easy and really doesn’t take much time or skill. I am all about easy with three kids running around! I also have picky eaters and this recipe is a Go TO. Let’s get into how to make this delicious meal.
Parmesan Crusted Chicken With Provolone and Bacon Recipe
Here’s what you will need:
- 3 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2-3 cups of Parmesan cheese ( I use Kraft graded )
- Oil for frying ( I use either Olive oil or vegetable but It is up to you)
- 1 tablespoon of garlic powder
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons of milk
- salt and pepper to taste
- 3-4 slices of cooked and crumbled bacon
- 3-4 slices of Provolone cheese (you could use any type of cheese)
I feed at least five people when I cook. So I always fillet my chicken. This allows three chicken breast to turn into 6 and it also makes thinner pieces.
in a bowl mix eggs with milk
- in another bowl mix Parmesan with garlic powder , salt and pepper
- dip chicken first in egg mixture then in Parmesan mixture set aside
- heat your pan to medium heat and add you oil. (you only need to coat the pan )
- cook chicken for 2-3 minutes on each side
- heat oven to 400 degrees
- on a cookie sheet, line with aluminum foil and place a wire rack on top
- place your chicken on the wire rack and bake for about 15 minutes (depends on the thickness of your chicken)
- remove from over and add cheese and bacon
- turn oven to broil and leave in for about 2-3 minutes or until cheese is melted
- Serve and enjoy
I hope your family enjoys this recipe as much as mine does. Leave me a comment and let me know how yours turns out!
You may also like: